You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Crystal Palace FC through over a century of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1907 to the present day
You’ll be feeling Glad All Over as you relive the history of Crystal Palace football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Crystal Palace book. With coverage beginning in 1907, the year of their shock F.A. Cup victory over would-be Football League champions Newcastle, this fine piece of Crystal Palace memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Selhurst Park and beyond, right up until the present day.
The most successful period in the Eagles’ history would most probably be at the start of the 1990s. After gaining promotion under Steve Coppell in the first of their four second-tier playoff victories (a record), Palace remarkably challenged for the title two years later, eventually finishing third behind Arsenal and Liverpool. The club also reached the 1990 F.A. Cup final, narrowly losing the replay to Manchester United (who would also beat them in their second cup final in 2016) after an enthralling 3-3 draw in the first game, with substitute Ian Wright bagging a memorable brace. Palace have enjoyed something of a renaissance in recent years, with Wilfried Zaha leading the Premier League charge at Selhurst Park.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Crystal Palace Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.