You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Coventry City history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1910 to the present day
Play up Sky Blues! Relive the history of Coventry City football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Coventry book. With coverage beginning in 1910, this magnificent piece of Coventry memorabilia guides you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Highfield Road, the Ricoh and beyond, right up until the present day.
The revolution in Coventry took place in the 1960’s, under legendary manager and personality Jimmy Hill. During Hill’s six years at the helm, he changed the kit to an all-Sky Blue number, and also devised the “Sky Blue Song”, the team’s most famous chant to this day, as Coventry rose through the divisions, reaching the First Division for the first time ever in 1967, and incredibly staying there for 34 years, making them one of the four longest-serving top flight clubs at the time alongside Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton. But the greatest day in Coventry history is without question the 1987 F.A. Cup final victory, one of the most exciting finals ever, in which the widely unfancied Sky Blues toppled Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 after extra time.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Coventry Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.