You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Celtic history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1925 to the present day
Sure it’s a grand old team to play for! Relive the history of Celtic football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Celtic football book. With coverage beginning in 1925, this magnificent piece of vintage Celtic memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Parkhead and beyond, right up until the present day.
Celtic’s trophy cabinet is positively bursting at the seams, and things don’t appear to be slowing down any time soon. The club have won 49 Scottish league titles, 37 Scottish Cups and 17 Scottish League Cups, and were also the very first British club to lift the European Cup, coming from a goal down to defeat Inter Milan 2-1 in the 1966/67 final. That success was masterminded by Jock Stein, the man responsible for the most successful period in the club’s history. In his first full season, the 1965/66 campaign, Celtic, who had finished 8th the previous season, won their first league title in over a decade, and would go on to win nine consecutive titles in a row. In 2016/17, Brendan Rogers led the Bhoys to an “invincible season”, losing none of their 38 games and winning 34 as they romped to their sixth straight league title.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Celtic Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
- The Celtic Newspaper Book Pictorial Version is a standard newspaper book which additionally features colour photos throughout, bringing the team’s history up to date.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.