You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Celtic’s European history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- The best articles from Celtic’s European successes
- Add a name and special message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Iconic images from the team’s history on the continent
- Luxury gift box available to complete the gift
Relive the European history of Celtic football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Celtic in Europe football book. With coverage beginning in 1967, the year of their historic European Cup triumph, this magnificent piece of vintage Celtic memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the European Cup to the UEFA Cup and beyond, right up until the present day.
The greatest night in Celtic’s European history was without question 25th May 1967. Jock Stein led his men to battle in Lisbon against Inter Milan, who had won the trophy in two of the previous three seasons. Celtic conceded early and trailed for most of the match, until two second half goals from Tommy Gemmell and Stevie Chalmers ensured that the trophy would be coming home to Parkhead. Other memorable European campaigns for the Bhoys include returning to the European Cup final three years later, unfortunately losing to Feyenoord after extra time, and the run to the 2003 UEFA Cup final, where, despite a brace from Henrik Larsson, the side again fell in extra time, this time to FC Porto. The most triumphant night in recent history was the 2-1 victory of Barcelona in 2012, with the goals coming from Victor Wanyama and Tony Watt.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Celtic Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.