You can check the delivery times for your location by choosing from the country options below. Once you’ve chosen and personalised your book, the actual delivery time will be shown during checkout. Every book is made to order, so the time to make, personalise and bind the book by hand is factored into the delivery time.
Select the location you would like to ship to:
The delivery times shown here are based on ordering now, and will also be calculated during checkout when you place the order.
Once you have placed your order you can track it via our Track my order facility. Just enter your details and track your parcel!
You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Celtic’s European history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Updated with the 2021/22 season!
- The best articles from Celtic’s European successes
- Add a Name and special Message
- Handbound hardback covers with more than 150 pages of newspaper content
- Iconic images from the team’s history on the continent
- Luxury gift box available to complete the gift and protect your book long-term
Relive the European history of Celtic football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Celtic in Europe football book. With coverage beginning in 1967, the year of their historic European Cup triumph, this magnificent piece of vintage Celtic memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the European Cup to the UEFA Cup and beyond, right up until the present day.
The greatest night in Celtic’s European history was without question 25th May 1967. Jock Stein led his men to battle in Lisbon against Inter Milan, who had won the trophy in two of the previous three seasons. Celtic conceded early and trailed for most of the match, until two second half goals from Tommy Gemmell and Stevie Chalmers ensured that the trophy would be coming home to Parkhead. Other memorable European campaigns for the Bhoys include returning to the European Cup final three years later, unfortunately losing to Feyenoord after extra time, and the run to the 2003 UEFA Cup final, where, despite a brace from Henrik Larsson, the side again fell in extra time, this time to FC Porto. The most triumphant night in recent history was the 2-1 victory of Barcelona in 2012, with the goals coming from Victor Wanyama and Tony Watt.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Celtic Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available for long-term protection.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Black Luxury Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
- A3 Deluxe Black Luxury Leather Pictorial – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE and includes a FREE gift box to protect your book for the future. Includes extensive pictorial sections.
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.