You'll love this because...
You can relive the fascinating history of this club as it was reported at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1992 to the present day
With coverage beginning in 1992, the year the club won its third Premiership title, this magnificent piece of Bath memorabilia takes you through three decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from the Recreation Ground and beyond, right up until the present day.
After the inception of the Premiership in 1987, one club rose above the rest to establish itself as the undisputed dominant force in English rugby: Bath. In the first nine Premiership seasons, Bath lifted the trophy six times, including four-in-a-row from 1991 to 1994. They followed this up with the Heineken Cup, becoming the first English club to win it. In more recent years, Bath have been unable to recapture the form they showed at the end of the century, losing in the Premiership final in 2004 and 2015, but they did manage to bring home the European Challenge Cup in 2008. Bath’s trophy cabinet also boasts ten Anglo-Welsh Cups, all incredibly won during a thirteen-year period from 1984 to 1996, making them the most successful club in the history of the competition.
Your Personalised Bath Memorabilia
Our Bath rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.