You'll love this because...
You can relive the music of the 1970s, from Abba to Wizzard.
- Personalise the cover with any name
- Incredible newspaper coverage of the biggest music stars of the 70s
- Presented in a premium handbound embossed cover
- Made from newspaper headlines from 1970 onwards
- Also available in a premium gift box, the edition is tabloid size (31 x 38cm)
Through photographs and newspaper headlines, the 1970s History of Music book takes you on a journey through the most dynamic and varied period in music history. Relive the key musical moments of the decade that brought us Queen, Elton John and the Osmonds, as glam rock, heavy metal, disco and funk battled it out for ultimate chart superiority. Personalise your book with a name and message. Add a luxury gift box to make this the perfect present for lovers of punk rock and disco alike.
How to Personalise the 1970s History Book
Personalise your book with the name of the recipient, which will be embossed onto the front cover. Then add a special message, which will feature on the title page.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.